Transportation may require negotiating two to eight steps getting in and out of a vehicle. Individuals unable to manage the above will be required to arrange for assistance (on their own) prior to trip departure.
- Transportation used for outings typically requires you to negotiate 2-8 stairs getting in and out of a vehicle. People unable to use stairs independently are responsible to make arrangements for personal assistance.
- Transportation is subject to change.
- All trips require a minimum number of registrations. Please adhere to the deadlines as trips will be canceled if the minimum is not reached.
- Registration for trips is done on a first-come/first serve basis. Payment is due at time of registration.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure times.
- For events where a ticket has been purchased or space booked from an outside agency (theater, etc) we cannot issue a refund due to cancellation after the registration deadline.
- Trips/activities canceled by the city will result in a credit to your account or a refund will be mailed to you in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- No credits will be given for cancellations on casino trips; no credit toward future trips.
Goodyear Community Park, 3151 N Litchfield Rd. Goodyear
Enjoy a 90-minute scenic cruise for a relaxing way to experience the lake while listening to the narration of the lake's history and wildlife. On any given day, one might see mule deer on Barker Island, wild burros, and bald eagles. The reservoir is 10,000 acres and boasts 116 miles of shoreline. Come experience the glory of the desert on this cruise. When registering for trip, please specify your choice of ham, turkey or brisket sandwich. Lunch is being provided by Dillon's Bayou Restaurant at Pleasant Harbor. Cash only on board for snacks and all beverages. Full bar is available. Price includes transportation and narrated boat cruise and lunch with beverage (non-alcoholic). No refunds after April 24.
Date: Tuesday, May 12; depart 10:45 a.m. and return 3:45 p.m.
Cost: $65 ($78 NR)